At LOST Theatre this Halloween, from the creators of the multi-award-winning
The Springheel Saga comes:
THE NIGHT OF THE HELLHOUND: LIVE!
The Hound of Hell is coming home...
This Halloween, the LOST Theatre plays host to a week-long live radio spooktacular, investigating the real-life curse of the infamous 300 year-old Lambeth Devil-Dog, hosted by Michelle Mead.
Join us... if you dare!
Written by Robert Valentine and Jack Bowman, Directed by Jack Bowman
28th – 31st October, 2014
Start Time: 7.30pm
Tickets: £15 (Full) / £10 (Concessions)
Buy Online: www.losttheatre.co.uk
Telephone Box Office: 0207 720 6897
(Booking Fees between 5% - 11% apply)
EXCLUSIVE ADVANCED BOOKING OFFER!
Book by telephone on 0207 720 6897, quote “HELLHOUND01” and receive a special 50% discount on all ticket purchases – available from now until Monday October 27th 2014!
208 Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2JU
BY TUBE / TRAIN / OVERGROUND SERVICES: - Take Northern Line or Victoria Line Underground Services to Stockwell Station, then it’s a seven minute walk.
- Take Victoria Line Underground or National Rail Services from Waterloo or Clapham Junction to
Vauxhall Station, then it’s a twelve minute walk.
- Take Overground Services from Clapham Junction or Highbury and Islington to Wandsworth Road,
then it’s a ten minute walk.
BY LONDON BUS SERVICES: - 88 Camden Town to Clapham Common (via Stockwell Tube Station)
- 2 Marylebone to Norwood (via Stockwell Tube Station)
- 77 Waterloo to Tooting (via Wandsworth Road)
- 87 Aldwych to Wandsworth (via Wandsworth Road)
- 196 Elephant & Castle to Norwood (via Wandsworth Road)
- P5 Elephant & Castle to Nine Elms (via Wandsworth Road)
- N87 Night bus – Aldwych to Kingston (via Wandsworth Road)
BY CAR / TAXI: Wandsworth Road is a double yellow line road, therefore parking on the main road is prohibited. There are pay and display bays in local roads around the theatre. These operate between 8.30am to 5.30pm. Outside these times the bays are free.